This role takes you into a fast paced, customer focused environment supporting the Safety and Security function in creating a safer and more secure environment for our customers and co-workers.
This role plays a key part in the successful day-to-day operations of the store, focusing on the safety and security of all customers and co-workers. You will have the ability to make well balanced decisions taking different business, people and ethical perspectives into consideration and a strong sense of integrity.
You will have the organisational skills and decision making capacity to work independently as well as the ability to influence others in securing our processes and system.
- The purpose with this job is to ensure a holistic and proactive safety and security risk handling for the Wembley Store.
- You will make sure priorities are well accepted and understood, risks are identified, assessed and treated, and by doing so safeguarding our co-workers, customer, assets and the IKEA brand.
Qualification & Experience:
- Computer literate with the ability to manage extensive records and generate reports
- Confident to be the ambassador for the culture of health and safety in the store
- Share knowledge and follow up on results
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident with influencing IKEA co-workers of all levels
- Experience in leading and motivating a team in a Security Environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong understanding of compliance and data protection regulations
- Experience of monitoring CCTV and using for investigations preferred
- Knowledge of security and health and safety
- First aid trained is preferred but not essential
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A